View the conference photos here.
The 3rd Annual Middle East OSJ Conference brings together the leading shipowners, oil and gas majors, shipbuilders and technology experts to discuss innovative approaches to managing costs effectively, improving safety and efficiency and the current market opportunities.This conference is the region’s most definitive event focused on offshore support.
This year's Middle East OSJ Conference will focus on ensuring operations adapt to fit today's environment. The conference provides an invaluable opportunity to communicate, collaborate and hear from your peers, business partners and customers.
View the conference handbook online:
What will be covered at this year's event:
- Regional and global implications of the low oil price
- Opportunities, threats and challenges and local and global offshore support markets
- Bolstering resilience, recognizing market opportunities and ensuring operations adapt to today’s environment
- Chartering strategies and opportunities in the Middle East
- Iran's offshore potential in a post-sanctions era
- Low CAPEX vessels: Construction vessels for general use in shallow waters
- Improving efficiency without compromising safety
- Cost effective solutions for shipbuilding, operations and maintenance
- Addressing cost challenges through standardisation, simplification and innovation
- Special focus on Africa
- Leadership and success stories of companies who operated in India, Caspian, Mediterranean and Red Sea and Mexican markets
|Dagher D. Al Marar
Segment Director - OSVs and Special Ships
DNV GL - Maritime
Offshore Support Journal
Group Managing Editor
Riviera Maritime Media
Photos and videos
View photos from our last Dubai conference here